MCE2018 is the Central European regional conference of the language industry created by four national LSP associations.
AATC (Austrian Association of Translation Companies), ACTA (The Association of Czech Translation Agencies), ATCSK (Association of translation Companies of Slovakia) and Proford (Hungarian Association of Professional Language Service Providers) bring you the single yearly meeting place for buyers and suppliers of linguistic services of the 10+ languages of Central and Eastern Europe. The conference’s mission is to address not only CEOs but also vendor managers, project managers and HR managers on the buy side, and LSPs and freelance translators on the supply side.
MCE2018 is for you if you
- are an MLV buying any of the 10+ CEE languages and you’re in need of LSP and/or freelance suppliers
- work for or run the translation department of an enterprise in need of translation services into CEE languages
- are a single language vendor or a regional vendor supplying CEE languages
- are a freelance translator in search of new customers
- are an LSP CEO or team lead who wants to train and motivate vendor managers or project managers in your team
IF YOU WANT TO MEET SUPPLIERS FROM 10+ COUNTRIES AT A SINGLE CONFERENCE, RATHER THAN HAVING TO GO TO ALL THE NATIONAL EVENTS COME TO Meet Central Europe 2018.
Meet Central Europe will be hosted by a different Central European city every year. The proud host of the first MCE is Budapest, Hungary.
Save the date: 30-31 October, BMC – Budapest Music Center.
Stay tuned, registration will open soon. See you in Budapest!